Like many other Web sites, GentlemanSpy.com makes use of log files. These files merely logs visitors to the site - usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting services's analytics. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
→ Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to our site's visitors based upon their visit to GentlemanSpy.com and other sites on the Internet.
Our Advertising Partners
- Commission Junction
GentlemanSpy.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
GentlemanSpy.com is not intended to be viewed by children and does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 18. No part of GentlemanSpy.com is structured to attract anybody under the age of 18. If a parent or guardian believes that GentlemanSpy.com has in its database the personally-identifiable information of a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately (using the contact in the first paragraph) and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Anti Spam Policy. Can-Spam Act Compliance
GentlemanSpy.com is dedicated to ensuring compliance with the Can-Spam Act, which took effect January 1, 2004. You may receive email from GentlemanSpy.com in the following circumstances:
- Acknowledging your application has been received and requesting additional action
- Requests for additional information to support your current application
- Response to your inquiries regarding the status of your transactional requests
- Thanking you for your valued business
- Advertisements for our products, services, changes in services, new product availability
- Advertisements for third party products and services where we have determined that such product or service may be of interest to our customers
To ensure compliance with the Can-Spam Act, GentlemanSpy.com has implemented the following guidelines for email delivery:
- All emails sent to you by GentlemanSpy.com will clearly identify GentlemanSpy.com as the sender. FROM / SENDER: [email protected]
- Any email from GentlemanSpy.com will include the ability to unsubscribe from future email messages.
- Unsubscribing will ensure the customer is removed from ALL lists at GentlemanSpy.com; this excludes customer service emails regarding the processing and status of a current product.
- All emails sent to you directly by GentlemanSpy.com include valid postal address information in the footer.
- All third party marketing partners are required to comply with the Can-Spam Act.
- Emails sent to you directly by GentlemanSpy.com will include an email address and physical address where you can send suggestions, complaints or other correspondence.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact us via email sent to: travisATgentlemanspyDOTcom (Please replace AT with @ and DOT with .)