From fighting multiple assailants to saving the day and winning at the casino, the gentleman spy has what it takes to win.
The fictional heroes of the movies may have cool toys, but it's the skills — not the tools — that make the man.
Exploding pens, ejector seats and machine guns in the Aston Martin, or stun guns on your phone... These are movie gadgets, but there are real-life tools that, when carried and used properly, enhance your skill set and can save your life or that of others.
- In Gentleman Spy, you'll learn the fighting styles and combatives programs that might save your life in a fight.
- Rather than defaulting to Bond's Walther PPK, you'll learn what to look for in a modern fighting pistol, where and why to obtain training, and how to get a concealed weapons permit so you can legally carry a weapon every day.
- Living the life of adventure will put you in dangerous spots from time to time so you need to be prepared to save a life. You'll learn what to carry in a first aid kit, what types of medical training you need, and where to obtain the best.
- You will spend hundreds or thousands of hours per year, every year, for the rest of your life, in an automobile. Upgrade your skills to make you, your family, and everybody else on the road safer, and have more fun driving.
- Travel to new countries, meet exotic people, and connect with them in the way that only somebody who speaks the language can. Don't waste time or money on programs that don't work; inside Gentleman Spy you'll get a foolproof training progression that will have you speaking new languages with confidence and ease.
- Run. Jump. Roll. Climb. Learn to navigate your environment with style, ease, and speed.
- Of course, living the gentleman spy lifestyle isn't complete without a trip to the casino. Learn the training program and strategies necessary to become a winning poker player.
The ultimate Jack of all trades, you may not be the best in the world at any one discipline, but you can be better than most in many different arenas.